Tuesday, January 13, 2015

5 in a row!

Hello!!!




So sorry I don't have too much time to email this week but don't hate me!! hahaha  So first off, I got your package but don't send it that way again!!  I had to pay to pick it up because of customs.  Just use the normal mail system.  It's free for me here!!  So I just lost 2000 pesos or like 50 bucks. (Mom fail!)  So I will have to withdrawl some personal money.  So just thought I'd let you know! (;  So this week was a pretty good week.  We had another baptism!!!  I'll send you the pictures in another email.  It was a pretty good week.  The baptism went really well.  It was great hearing his testimony.  Hopefully we will be able to get his family also converted to the gospel, which would be so awesome!!  This next week I think we have some more baptisms, but I'm not exactly sure!!  So it will be a surprise to let you know!!  So this week we have just been getting some good work done.  It's been hard finding some new people to teach but I know the lord will bless us for our hard work.  So we will keep trying!!



So on Tuesday and Wednesday, we had MLC (Mission Leadership Counsel) again for all the zone leaders.  It was pretty sweet.  I got to see 3 other elders from my batch.  There are 4 of us who are zone leaders from the batch.  So that's pretty sweet!!  It was a really neat experience.  We talked about the atonement a lot!!  It was so amazing.  We are going to be studying the enabling power of the atonement again for the first 3 months of this year.  I'm so looking forward too!!  Also we talked about what the focus for the mission is going to be for the year of 2015.  We are going to be focusing on the concept of real growth!!  So I'm also pretty excited for that because there is so many different ways that it can apply to the everyday of our lives.   So I'm really looking forward to that on how I can implement it into becoming a better missionary and how I  can become just a better person in general.  To live a life that is more like the saviors life. 



So today we went on a hike for p day.  It was so awesome!!  It was the first time that I have been hiking in forever.  We so had a blast except for the fact that 5 of us, me and elder kilts and 3 sisters, went to the top of the mountain but there was absolutely no trail.  So we got destroyed by the branches.  We are so cut up.  And I put alcohol on it and it feels like I'm gonna die.  So that was the fun part of the day.  The view was gorgeous!!  So it was overall a good p day.  Just lots of stuff to do and reporting and I haven't started yet. So sorry if I forgot stuff... its just busy and I have no idea what I want to say... haha



Remember that I love you guys!! I hope you guys have a great week!!



The church is true don't you guys forget it!!!

Elder Hedman

No comments:

Post a Comment