Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Talaga

Yo pamilya, tsaka mga kaibigan, kumusta po kayo...(Yo family, friends Stick, how you please ...)

 
We see Kevin a lot in the pictures this week!



Bale, ang week na ito ay iyos lang, wala talaga na nangyari dito. (Mind, this week is God the only, nothing really happened here.).  That's so cool that Jessie graduated.  I didn't know if she would make it!  That's so weird she's done with high school.... woah  What the heck, time is going so fast... what on earth is she going to do with her life now?  
 
Hmmm....I think the kids like him!

So this week was an interesting week.  The baptism didn't happen.  But it's going to happen this Saturday.  He passed the interview and everything, so that was good.  This week we will have a baptism.  Maybe it will be in the ocean.  I think I'm the one that's going to be baptizing him!!  So heck ya!  I get an excuse to walk into the ocean.... that's the good news! Hahahaha  Just kidding, but it will be really good!! 
 

Keven and the Caribou!
So not much time to email but I'll let ya know about the stuff going on here!  We have been teaching a family called the Uson family.  Please keep them in your prayers.  They have such great potential but they live pretty far from the church.  So they haven't been able to come.  But they are really awesome people.  I just loving teaching them so much!!  We taught them the plan of salvation and they were really interested.  So that was super good!!!  Also another family we are teaching is the Carbonel family.  Only the mom and 1 daughter came to church yesterday.  But they have also great potential to be baptized!!  So they are really the focus.  It would be great if you could keep them in your prayers!!
 


This last week we just had normal work and nothing to exciting, but this upcoming week ill be going down to Cabanatuan for the trainers and training meeting.  That will be fun.  I'll probably get to eat at McDonald's again which is freaking awesome.  What a blessing!!  Later today we are going to the beach.  We are going to be playing games on the beach so that will be super sweet!!  Also it's at a resort, so I'll probably order some food that's Americanized.  It will be so amazingly delicious!!  I might withdraw some money again just cause I seem to spend a lot of money here.  Sorry about that!! But it's just so good!!  I also bought some shoes to walk around in for p day so that way its easier. I'm excited for that!  Crazy talaga how fast the time goes by!  I think i have like 16 months in the mission left and I got here.  I swear like yesterday.... 
 

Make sure you get the Tanner's email so I can keep in touch with him! That would be great!!  Also for James.  So i can email that Asian.... :p hahaha 
 

Kevin is reading the scriptures!

Kevin is learning the ukelele!
Oh the new mission president is coming in like 2 weeks.  So that is going to be so weird.  There's  some rumors going around of what's going to change.  But I don't feel like anything is going to really change.  Just more strict is what I'm feeling.  It's going to be a little more strict which will be pretty sweet!! So that way the freakin aso (pasaway) (disobedient) missionary's wont get away with much. Well, just remember that the church is true and that I love you guys!! Remember make good choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment