Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ingat kayong lahat!!

*all pictures included in this post are from weeks past that I haven't used.  His camera broke.  Hopefully it will be fixed for next week!

So this week was a great week! Kinda crazy but it was so fun.  Sounds like the family is doing good.  Can't believe how busy Sydney and Quinn are.  That's a lot of dancing and football but thats so cool!!  Can't believe how fast it's going by.  I feel like I just emailed yesterday so it's crazy.... but this last week has gone by so crazy!!!



To start, we are having some great work out here.  We have so many people progressing and accepting dates for baptism.  We have 15 people with a date for baptism.  So lets keep those prayers up.  It's going great!!  Some haven't come to church yet, so the dates are late in November.  But it's going great!!  Jasmine passed her baptism interview this week.  So this upcoming Saturday, we will have another baptism here. That's pretty exciting!  She's really excited and now her family is getting more excited also!  They are doing so great.  It's so awesome seeing how their family is coming to church!  We also have another investigator who is doing really.  His name is Marc.  He is a 15 year old guy and a referral from a member.  He even attends seminary and comes to church.  So it's pretty cool!!  We got some investigators attending seminary here!  It's going really good!  He has a date for November 15 and if he keeps it up, it might be even earlier. So that's going really well!!!!


This last week was awesome with the conference!!  We got to see it.  They showed it only in English though.  So I was kinda upset because some of the people don't understand it at all.  So they just showed up and sat because they couldn't understand it.  But it was such an awesome experience for me!!  I loved basically every talk.  It was all so amazing!!  I felt like there was such a great focus on our personal testimony and staying true to the things we know.  I loved Elder Uchtdorfs talks so much.  He is still my favorite for sure!!  It was so awesome!!  His talks are just so incredible!!  I also thought Elder Bednars was really interesting about being missionaries.  How it was more directed to people who aren't members of the church.  I loved the story he shared that was really funny!!  Also I loved Elder D Todd Christofferson's that was so good.  I was laughing the way he started after the Chinese talk.  It was funny starting with the Spanish, but he gave such a great talk.  I took the most notes on his I would say and on Elder Uchtdorfs. My favorite was priesthood session I would say!  I saw a friend I know in the choir there.  That was like woah... hahaha  But I loved conference so much.  I'm so excited to apply it all into my life.  Remember to do the small things because they make the biggest difference!  Reading, prayer and temple attendance!!  I know it makes it all the difference because I have seen it a ton here out in the mission!! 
 

Me and my companion are still doing really well.  He is way cool.  He's a great guy and just loves serving.  It's way fun!! So that's going good.  Also later today we are going to the beach, so that should be fun!!  I'm excited to go again... hahaha.  I've been in this area forever.  It's so crazy.  I feel like I've done everything I  wanted cause Ive been here.  So fun!!  But it's great.  Gotta love the blessings of the gospel!!  Just thought I'd say remember to be grateful for everything no matter what happens.  Look on the bright side.  There is always a bright side because the lord just has a plan and everything happens to bring you the most happiness.  So look for that happiness in everything you do!  Love you all remember that the church is true!! Mahal ko kayo!! Ingat kayong lahat!!

Elder Hedman

No comments:

Post a Comment