Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Jam Packed

Dear Family!! (: and friends!!

So it sounds like you guys had a pretty jam packed week!!   Hahaha  That's funny about Sydney. (: hahaha That's funny.  But it sounds like everything is going good back home!!  That's good!!  I can't believe you didn't tell me about the surgery and how serious it was until after it was done.  That's so messed up.  But I'm just glad you guys are okay there!!  I'm glad nothing was found that was super suspicious, so thats great!  I'm glad quinn is still doing football.  I can't wait to come back and be with you guys again.  I'm looking forward to it.  But I'm loving it here in the Philippines!! 
 


I have gotten so close to the people here.  Sometimes I'm just like well, I guess my family wouldn't miss me too much if i just stayed here with these people!  Hahaha  They are literally so nice and it's so fun here!! Being a missionary is such a great thing.  It's so great seeing the gospel influence people's lives for good!! Even though there are small setbacks here in the mission, seeing people fall through on commitments all the time.  I just try and look at the good things that are happening here!  I love it!  We had a couple hard things happen in a couple of our areas this week.  Just people being a bad example, endowed members drinking with other people and then hiding and not doing anything good at all.  That was a really rough time and it hurt one of our areas a lot!  But on the bright side after all of that stuff, one of the recent convert families that is in our area GOT SEALED IN THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!    I asked president for permission to go but he said that our area is a little to far away so he wouldn't let us go.  So that was sad, but that was okay because I  was just happy that they got sealed in the temple!!  The Romagoza family got sealed.  Mark, the recent convert that got baptized back in December, got sealed to them as well!!  So that was so amazing!!  I was so excited for them.  I was a little sad that I wasn't able to go, but it was just a great thing!!  I got to hear their testimonies after on Sunday and it was so amazing!!  I was so happy to see a family be sealed in the Temple and to make progression here!  So that was a great thing!!!  And then also a less active return, Rosiel, she went and did baptisms for the dead!!  It was her first time going to the temple and that was so awesome!!  I let them borrow my camera and they took a ton of pictures so that was really cool!!  But it was something that they won't ever forget!!! (:  So that was basically my week!! 
 


Right now we are in a bit of a hurry because we are going to Tarlac later today because tomorrow is again our MLC meeting so that will be really fun.  We get another meeting with president and I'm sure I will learn a lot of great stuff!!  So sorry if this email isn't organized very well.  It's kinda rushed a bit but I love you guys and thank you again for everything that you do for me! (:   It means so much!!!   Remember that the church is true and that it will change our lives if we be firm in our faith and live the gospel in our day to day life!! (:  I miss you guys but I know it's for the best!!  Remember to always be obedient it will change your life! (: Love you guys!!
 

Oh by the way we are supposed to be having 2 baptisms on the 21st of March, Audrey and Michael !! (:  So keep them in your prayers that would be so amazing thank you guys!!
 
Elder Hedman
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment