Tuesday, May 26, 2015

47 Lessons

Dear Family and friends!!

So first off I'll answer your questions.  First, that's so crazy Sydney is turning 12 this week... she is so old it's so crazy!!  I can't believe when I get back her and I will be able to go to the temple!!  I'm so excited for that its going to be so great!!  And also I can't believe that October 11 is going to be my homecoming.... that's weird to think about!!  And ya I do remember baptizing Sydney.  It was like it was just yesterday!!!

How many missionaries can you fit in the back of Jeepney?


So this week was a good week.  Really for the work it was awesome!!  Elder Surio and I taught 47 lessons this week and it was so awesome!!  That might be one of the highest teaching weeks we have had!  So that was really good and we got some good results from our teaching also!!  We are having a baptism this upcoming Saturday which I'm super excited for!!  It's this mother and she is just so awesome and so progressing in the gospel so she is going to be getting baptized this Saturday!  We also had 5 investigators that were able to attend church this week so that was really good also!  One of the that usually comes wasn't able to come because he went out with the branch on an activity.  They were like playing in a river or a lake and he slipped on a rock and cut his foot and had to go get stitches so that wasn't good at all!!  But he is all right and its like a 5 day healing process and we visited him and he is doing good and is walking on it right away so it wasn't too bad... (:  So he is progressing also and is going to be getting baptized on the 13th of June which is really exciting!! 



So this is probably my last full week as a zone leader I'm thinking. hahaha   I've been one forever so I think president is going to do something with me so on the 3rd of June.  I'll know that's our next transfer day!!  So that's coming up and I'm not really sure what to expect!!  Then on the 16th of June until the 19th of June during my birthday, we have a mission tour.  So the 1st counselor from the area presidency is coming to look at our mission and evaluate some stuff.  So that's going to be pretty cool!!  We will probably get chastised, but that's okay I love it.  It's funny and I learn things that I can improve on so I'm looking forward to that!! Also I can't believe how fast time is going by.  Today is my 19 month mark in the mission by the way. woah.... I have 4 and a half months left.  That was like so fast.  I still feel new.  But hey it's fun!!  I'm excited to get back to good old 'murica.... hahaha  But I love the mission.  It's so crazy seeing people like literally change their lives because of this message!!  I know I'm not the best but the spirit testifying to them that it's true is just so incredible!!!  So I'm loving the mission so much!!  I love the people here they are just great!! I hope you guys have a great week and remember that the church is true!!!


Mahal ko kayo!!! Wag kayong magalala di naman ako trunky... masipag pa ako..... 



Elder Hedman

No comments:

Post a Comment