Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Almost home

So dear family and friends!!!


So this is going to be my 2nd to last email... wow.. that's so weird to think of!!  We have 1 more Monday to email.  So on October 5th, I won't be emailing just so you know.  I'll be in the mission office so remember that!  But it sounds like everyone is doing good back home so that's great!!!

So this week was pretty good week.  I can't believe how fast the time is going by!  The last 2 weeks of the mission, it's going to be good and we will be getting some good work done!  This week we had some pretty great work!  Tatay Jay bee is doing really good and it's been a week without him drinking alcohol.  So that's completely awesome.  Seeing the struggles he was going through and now seeing how he's starting to get rid of it!  So keep him in your prayers and that would be so helpful!!  Sister Chasty is a part member who is just perfect.  She has no problems.  She should have been a child of record but just missed it cause she went and lived with some other family members for a while.  So we are teaching her and just finishing off some of the lessons.  She will be getting baptized the 2nd or 3rd week in October.  So that's really exciting!!  Getting some good work done right before I finish the mission.  Kind of excited for that!!

Don't really know what else happened this week.  I bought some decent looking clothes for when I  get home off the plane.  I don't look bad with ripped clothes and everything haha...  So that was exciting!!  Nothing really happened though!  I have some pictures I might send.  I might just wait though since I'm close to coming home. haha  Just a hassle to get it all saved right.  I'll think about it haha.  Remember the church is true.  I'm doing okay in my book of Mormon reading but I don't think I'll finish it in time... but who knows!  Remember to be obedient and be good members!!  I love you guys and I'll see you guys in 2 weeks!! 

Mahal ko kayo!! (: Ingat kayo!

Love Elder Hedman

No comments:

Post a Comment