Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last Email?

Dear Family and friends. 


So this is my last week... wow I can't believe it!!  So ya, I'll be back on the 7th a little bit after lunch time.  But I have no idea what I'm doing after that!  Tell Quinn good job in his football game.  That's so awesome.  I can't wait to go home and see him play some football and watch Sydney do their dances and spend some time with you. 

So the week for missionary work was good.  We only had 1 investigator at church.  But on the 17th of October,  we will probably be having 2 baptisms for Chasty and for Loreine.  So that's really good.  Keep them in your prayers.  I'm hoping to stay in contact so I can find out if they ended up getting baptized or not!!  I'm loving the mission so much and it's gonna be so hard to come home after being here for 2 years of my life and just learning to love everything here.  But I'm excited to see you guys! I think the Cafe Rio would be a really good lunch for the homecoming meal!  That's cool that Easton and Jeff are going to sing!!  That means I might actually have some people show up!  That's exciting! haha  Sorry not much to say.  I'll see you guys in 9 days and remember I love you guys.  This is my last email so I'll keep it small and sweet right?!  Love you guys!!

Mahal Ko kayo!!

Ingat kayo lagi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment