Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Reading the Book....again!

Dear Family!!!

Well this week has been a pretty crazy week!! 


The time is going by so fast.  I can't believe that I'm going to be home in like 4 weeks.  It's going by so fast I can't even believe it!(:  Me and my companion are getting along great.  We had some really good work this week with our investigators.  We were able to get 3 of them to come to church which was really great!!  Tatay Jay bee is progressing pretty good and he is starting to get rid of the alchohal problem he has and just trying to change his life around.  He was even taking pictures in front of the church.  I think to show his wife who is in a different country so that was really awesome!!! 



We are also working with a new investigator named Chasty.  She's a part member family and she is just a little girl. But she is really smart and loves coming to church.  So we have them on a baptismal goal date for 2 weeks after I leave on october 17th.  So thats really exciting!!  I'm really trying my hardest to work hard till the end.  It's so hard at times but it's great.  I'm loving the Philippines!  It's going to be so hard to leave this place.  I've grown to love it so much!!  And so also this week, I started the 30 day challenge of trying to finish the Book of Mormon the last 30 days of the mission.  And so I started I guess earlier or yesterday... and I'm in 1st Nephi, chapter 7... so I got a lot of reading to do and I'm super excited to get into it and finish it off! 

Remember that the church is true and to follow the teachings of the church in all we do and it will bless us so much!! I love you guys and I hope you have a great week!!

Mahal Ko Kayo!!!

Love Elder Hedman!

No comments:

Post a Comment