Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bastos Ka

So family and friends! This is what has happened this last week.  Nothing to exciting and crazy but just the normal missionary life!! We have been trying to find some new investigators to get them to progress, so we have been finding some great families.  Hopefully as we continue to trust in the lord everything will go great! Gotta love missionary life!  Just working and more working!  It's actually so great though because I love seeing the expressions on the peoples faces when you can really just see families coming under the spirit of the gospel. 




We had a great lesson with one family and at first the tataty or the dad was just like so grumpy.  He didn't look like he wanted to listen to us.  But as we were teaching him, I just kept praying in my heart that the spirit would open up his mind.  And help him to come to the realization of the gospel and the truthfulness of the restoration in these days.  It was such an amazing experience.  It was my turn to share and I just started saying whatever came to my head.  The spirit was so strong.  It was just amazing.  I have really been relying on the Lord a lot through this last transfer cause I have, at times, just felt so stressed.  But because of that it has been such a great experience! I have come so close to the gospel and felt the spirit so much just constantly giving me inspiration to help me and the investigators!! I have been reading a lot of the teachings of the presidents of the church to better understand the doctrine and how to really apply it and become an amazing instrument in the hands of the lord! So this gospel really is such an amazing thing and when things seem like they aren't going the best.  And we wonder why things happen to us.  We need to only remember the Lord has a plan for us and is constantly working our lives for us.  Our job is to be worthy to have the many blessings that he wants to help us with!  So remember the Lord works through us and make sure to be a great person! 



Okay as for the fun stuff going on.  It's been cool going to the beach on p day and just relaxing.  I'm loving the area.  It's a great area and is so fun!  The members here are so fun and funny!  We have 2 returned missionary's who work with us a lot.  That's cool.  So I go on splits with them to cover more area.  That helps with the Tagalog cause no one here speaks like any English.  They say my Tagalog is actually really good and understand what I say.  So that was super cool!!  Just goes to show that hard work really does pay off!!  So work hard and remember that the gospel is true and the Lord is always with us!! Love you all!!

 Can't wait for next week, he gets to Skype us!  We are super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment